Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Theory of a Typical Mind

        
       Have you ever stepped back to look at what you are doing just to realize that you missed something?Well there are people who don't need to do that.
      What is a "typical mind",well there are people who think everything step by step.I'm not one of them although I'd wish,I have a friend though who's thinking like this.Everything is well measured,no detail is missed,everything that needs to be done,well ...basically it's done.
     I don't think like that,I see the finish product,I revise what needs to be done in order to get to the end but for certain I miss a couple of steps on the way.Usually I have to write down every step that I have to take ,and sometimes I even forget to write down all the steps.
     No,not everyone does that.There are people who,well I just guess that they think slower in order to compensate having to do thorough work.And it's not only experience and repetitive actions which are the cause of this,no, there are some people who actually think like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment