Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Repetition Theory

    
      Scientists say that soon we'll have no more original ideas.I say we are already passed that point.We have over 10,000 years of history and yet only less than 5,000 years are "recorded history".How do we know for sure that something we think of now,or we discover now,wasn't already discovered 7,351 years ago?
        We take old things and give them new meanings and that's about it.The only reason we consider inventing new things is because we easily forget the past.And copyright is a major problem nowadays.Not like we intentionally do it but it happens,and we are unaware of it.
       I'm almost certain that I am copying someone's ideas and posting them into my blog.I know it's like digging my own hole with that phrase but since I can't know for sure if I am the first to think like this (and I am probably not),it's a thought that I'm sticking with.
       When it comes to originality I wish I was born 1000 years ago.When it comes to knowledge I wish I was born 1000 years from now.When it comes to society and civilization I wish I was born 1000 light years away.

No comments:

Post a Comment