Thursday, December 14, 2017

LAW OF ATTRACTION

    NETFLIX...got to admit that it's pretty addictive. You just keep browsing and browsing, until you stumble upon something, watch it for 5 min, than browse again. I saw this "documentary" on Youtube a while back called "The Secret", thought it was some propaganda thing, got bored after I found out what the secret was 10 seconds. Than I saw it again on Netflix. I watched it for 10-15 minutes, also got bored. (Oh, full disclosure, "the secret" is the so called law of attraction).
   So basically this law of attraction is a manifestation of one's thoughts. It is a basic principle of a movement called.... New Thought. In short, if you think hard about something, the universe will respond and help you materialise that thought. So I thought hard about the one thing we all desire...money.  I kid you not, the next day I received the biggest bonus from my company in the 10 years I have been working there. I bevelieve now, I believe.
  Jokes aside the bonus was real, and I did think about money, like really focusing all my thoughts on a dollar bill. So it got me thinking. What if prayers work in the same way. 
  Basically prayers are just focused thoughts. Focusing on only one thought is a very hard thing to do. We see many people saying that they prayed and had their prayers answered. The only question is: who exactly answered those prayers, what if they were the ones that answered their own prayers. 
              

No comments:

Post a Comment