Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Theory of Relativity

         
       Are we in the freaking Matrix? As far as I'm concerned everything is relative,besides time and space and distances or whatever.Easiest experiment:take 3 bowls of water;1 with hot water,1 with cold water and 1 with warm water.Keep 1 hand in the hot water and the other in the cold for about 5 minutes or less.Than put both your hands in the warm water.One hand will feel warm the other cold.
          We take for granted what information our receptors give us.The hand is quicker than the eye remember? We make movies about evil computers who have a killer logic,and yet our own decisions are based on relative information.
              I missed my post yesterday,I kept trying to post every tuesday (a day which the spelling checker doesn't like by the way) , don't know why,and I thought to myself why bother when somewhere in a parallel Universe I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment